Wednesday 18 December 2013

2013 Reflections







I enjoyed my time in Room 8. I had great fun during Dance Fever and Get Set Go. I like when our teacher takes us out for PE  and how she teaches us writing, doing art, reading and maths. I liked how she taught us swimming at the beginning of the year.

I really loved the Matariki Ball. My sister and I got to dress up really nicely in our best dresses. I danced with my friends and it was so coo...ool. The other grand thing was the Fia fia night. I  was performing with my friend Caroline and her family. We had to practice at Caroline's house every day for two weeks.

For the Guided Inquiry Learning, we had two presentations . One on Transport and one on Heat On the Move. I had to do a presentations both times. I loved it.

I enjoyed typing my work and sending it to my teacher.I would like to say thank you to my teacher for being so kind and helpful to me. Thank you Ms Moopanar for being my teacher.


No comments: