Wednesday 30 June 2010

Narrative written by Danielle

http://www.yannielectric.com/img/house_fire.jpg
Once upon a time in a beautiful house there lived a mother named Sarina and a little girl named Christall.

One day Christall was bored so she started to play with a lighter. Then Christall saw a fire. She shouted: “Fire, fire, fire.’’ Christall went to the mailbox. She saw her mum there.

Mum dialled 111. The fire fighters came and put the fire out. They were safe and lived happily ever after.

4 comments:

Plessius family said...

Hi Danielle,
I liked the way you set your story out in a logical order.
Karl's mum

Nelya room2 said...

Hi there Danielle!
I think that you have very good writing skills and i enjoyed reading your story about the beautiful house.
Keep going hard on what you want to achieve!
Nelya room 2
TAMAKI INTERMEDIATE

Tatiana said...

Hey Danielle,

I really like the beginning and end of your story.I like how your picture stands out.

Tatiana r7

Danielle mailata said...

Hi Danielle
What a good story you wrote your story really entertand me I like the picture that you choose
From Danielle p.s Keep on doing storys.